Due: September 30, 2019
- “I have DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals), TPS (Temporary Protected Status), or certify that I meet the following immigration eligibility criteria:
- Came to the United States before the age of 16
- Have continuously resided in the United States since November 1, 2014 up to the present time and have had no lawful status
- I have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors in the categories which would have disqualified me for DACA, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety
- I am currently in high school or graduated from a United States high school or obtained a GED (General Education Development) certificate from a United States Program
- I am willing to apply to or attend one of the Golden Door Scholars Partner Schools.
- I am willing to explore and apply for other scholarships in addition to the Golden Door Scholarship.”